Relieve yourself of CIS headaches
If your organisation makes use, or wishes to make use, of subcontract labour to which CIS applies, The Guild can help you by;
- accounting for tax to HM Revenue & Customs on payments to operatives;
- dealing with all paperwork associated with such operatives;
- declaring to HM Revenue & Customs that the operatives have been appraised as self-employed;
- dealing with any fines, penalties or levies, or claims for national insurance contributions, issued by the HMRC;
- managing and defending Employment Tribunal claims;
- indemnifying clients fully in relation to the above.
Please note: it is likely that your organisation will still need to render a CIS return.
For more information about CIS or The Guild, please make contact on 020 8515 2975.